www.musango.net is owned and operated by The Handmade Company (UK) Ltd, incorporated in England and Wales, registration number is 06382556 and registered office is Unit 8 Centenary Park, Skylon Central, Rotherwas, Hereford, HR2 6FJ
Important Terms for Trade Customers
- The conditions expressed herein are the only terms and conditions on which the company conducts business and shall be incorporated in the contract to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions referred to in any order placed by the customer.
- The company shall be entitled to increase its prices at any time to take account of any increase in the cost to the company purchasing any goods or materials or manufacturing, working on or supplying any goods and such increased prices ruling at the date of dispatch by the company shall be substituted for the previous contract price. All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT and the customer shall pay all taxes, duties and other government charges payable in respect of the goods.
- Any description contained in the company’s web site, catalogues, samples, price lists or other marketing material is intended merely to present a general picture of the company’s products and shall not form a representation or be part of the contract. The company reserves the right to correct any clerical or typographical errors made at any time.
- While the company will endeavor to deliver the goods within three (3) working days or within any period agreed upon, such dates and periods are estimates only given in good faith and the company will not be liable for any failure to deliver by such date or within such a period. Moreover, the company shall be entitled to defer delivery until any monies due from the customer have been received.
- Should the company be delayed in or prevented from making delivery of the goods due to war, government or parliamentary restrictions, strike, lock-outs, fire, flood, explosions, labor disturbances, trade disputes, damage to or destruction of the goods, breakdown of machinery or act of God or due to any other cause whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the company, the company shall be at liberty to cancel or suspend the order placed by the customer without incurring any liability for any loss or damage arising as a result.
- Unless otherwise agreed, payment shall be made by the customer at time of order.
- No claim for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of goods will be entertained unless the customer shall have given to the company notice of such damage, shortage or loss with reasonable details within three (3) working days of receipt of the goods.
- The company’s liability, if any, shall be limited to replacing such goods and it shall be a condition precedent to any such liability that the customer shall if so requested have returned damaged goods to the company within ten (10) working days of such request. The customer shall not be entitled to make any claim against the company for consequential loss arising out of such damage, shortage or loss as aforesaid, save as otherwise provided in these conditions, the company’s liability in respect of any defect is limited to replacing the goods, which within three (3) days of delivery to the customer, are found to be defective by reason of workmanship or materials and in the event of any error in any weight, dimension, or other description which has formed a representation or is part of a contract. The company’s liability in respect of any direct loss or damage sustained by the customer because of such error shall not exceed the price of the goods in respect of which the description is incorrect. Conditions precedent to the company’s liability hereunder shall be that as soon as reasonably practicable the customer: 1) Shall have given to the company reasonable notice of the defect, failure or error within three (3) working days of initial delivery 2) Shall have either returned the goods to the company within the (10) working days or provided authority for the company’s servants or agents to inspect them, as the company may request. 3) The company shall have no other or future liability in respect of any direct or consequential loss or damage sustained by the customer arising from or about any such defect, failure or error as aforesaid.
- Where the company agrees to replace goods in accordance with the foregoing provisions of this paragraph any time specified for delivery under the contract shall be extended for such period as the company may reasonably required
- All goods sold by the company are supplied with the benefit of the terms implied by section 12 of The Sale of Goods Act 1979. Subject thereto, all other conditions, warranties and other terms express or implied, statutory or otherwise, are expressly excluded, save insofar as contained herein or as otherwise expressly agreed by the company in writing provided that if and insofar as any legislation or any order made thereunder shall make or have made it, unlawful to exclude or purport to exclude from the contract any term or shall have made unenforceable any attempt to exclude any such term, the foregoing provisions of this paragraph will not apply to any such term.
- Title to and property in the goods shall remain vested in the company (notwithstanding the delivery of the same and the passing of the risk therein to the customer) until: 1) The price of the goods comprised in the contract and all other money due from the customer to the company on any other account has been paid in full 2) The risk in respect of the goods shall pass to the customer at the time of delivery.
- The proper law of all contracts with the company shall be English law which shall govern in all respects to construction and effect of such contracts and of these conditions. The customer agrees that in the event of any dispute arising out of the contract or the performance thereof said parties will submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.